How does COVID-19 spread?
The corona virus spreads through coughing, sneezing into the air, or by touching or shaking hands, or by touching your nose, mouth and eyes with hands that are unwashed. If you are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or a fever, you should contact your primary physician.
COVID-19 Prevention Measures
COVID-19 is one of the easiest types viruses to kill, given that you are using quality products. Products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens have proven to be effective.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends a diluted bleach solution (⅓ cup bleach per 1 gallon of water or 4 teaspoons bleach per 1 quart of water)
- Isopropyl Alcohol solutions with at least 70 percent alcohol are effective against coronavirus on hard surfaces
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Clean high-traffic areas that get touched frequently, such as kitchen counters and bathroom faucets, three times a day with a product that kills viruses
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, sinks)
Essential Vitamins that enhance your immune system
- Vitamin C (found in oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, strawberries, bell peppers, spinach, kale and broccoli)
- Vitamin B6 (found in chicken and cold water fish such as salmon and tuna, green vegetables and hummus)
- Vitamin E (found in nuts, seeds and spinach, orange juice, etc.)
What is RIG doing to prevent the Corona Virus?
As governments and private sector companies merge minds, technologies and finances to stop this Corona virus global crisis, Rockwell Innovation Group has joined the fight at the front lines of the battle. RIG is using its business contacts to develop partnerships around the world to provide immediate relief to the less fortunate. Whether it be drugs (i.e. pain relief medicines) or medical devices (i.e. surgical masks), we are striving to do our part to make this world a safer and more inhabitable place. We will continue to align our business goals and activities with our brand of ethics and civic duty.